The Chilean goalkeeper, now 37, made 61 appearances for City after joining from Barcelona in 2016 and kept 20 clean sheets.
Bravo was signed to fit in with Pep Guardiola’s playing from the back strategy and made 30 appearances during his first campaign.
Capped 123 times by his country, the arrival of Ederson in 2017/18 meant Bravo’s first team opportunities were largely reserved for cup competitions or to cover injuries.
In fact, more than half of his City appearances came in cup matches, with only seven Premier League starts since that first season with the Club.
In 2018/19, Bravo ruptured his Achilles tendon and was sidelined for almost 10 months.
Bravo will be best remembered for bring a new style of goalkeeping to City – the so-called ‘sweeper keeper’, with his excellent technique and control with the ball at his feet.
City fans will also recall his penalty shoot-out heroics, first against Wolves at the Etihad in 2017/18 and again when his save from Liverpool’s Georginio Wijnaldum secured the 2019 Community Shield.
And last season, he made a superb late save from Aston Villa’s Bjorn Engels to preserve City’s 2-1 lead in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley.
That gave him the last of the six winners
medals he won during his stay at the Etihad.
- Ghana Table Soccer Association; What you need to know about the new association,Table Soccer Association Ghana, is a Non-Profit Organisation registered under specified Ghanaian Government norms. & is headquartered in Western Region of Ghana. TSAG is Affiliated, authorized and approved by the International Table Soccer Federation – ITSF as the official Association for Ghana for promoting & developing the sport of Table Soccer, in Ghana; and TSAG
- Lawrence Agyekum adjudged NASCO’s MVP award in WAFA’s defeatTalented midfielder of West African Football Academy (WAFA SC) grabs his first NASCO’s Man of The Match accolade in their 1-0 away defeat to Elmina Sharks on their match-day-20 showdown of the Ghana Premier League. Lawrence 17, won the Most Valuable Player award following an astounding output for the Academy lads on Saturday afternoon at
- Estine kweku adjudged best Defender in Stage du Africa.Tema City stopper, Estine kweku was adjudged the best defender of the competition, the prize for the best player of the Stage du Africa Tournament 2021 .The 18 years old was instrumental for his club Tema City fc going unbeaten in the just ended tournament, Stage du Africa Tournament is the best west Africa tournament
- Alvin Joe Gardiner wins MVP in Stage du Africa TournamentTema City Central midfielder , Alvin Joe Gardiner was adjudged the Man of the competition, the prize for the best player of the Stage du Africa Tournament 2021 . It was double delight for 17years old Joe Gardiner, as his goal against Pinnacle fc was named the best Goal of the Tournament. Stage du Africa
- Meet Jeffery Hot, one of Ghana’s most promising center backsThe Ghana colts league has produced the best and supremely talented center backs in the country over the years and young Jeffery Hot is no exception. Mostly, we hardly see any young player excelling in a centre-back role particularly impressively because it is the most difficult positions of all for a young talent.This talented lad